Monday, December 2, 2019

For Further Research


Here, I will provide you with essential and knowledgeable websites that would help you to understand the importance of the right management of online advertising.





I have known her for a long time: she is a model, an influence and a business-woman. She owns this hair oil product called Gisou. She advertises Gisou in a very unique way.
I should mention that she is a traveler. She takes the product with herself everytime wherever she travels. Besides just showing the product, she pays attention to the background, adds music, basically makes the advertisement very beautiful. As I mentioned in my previous article, it is essential to show the audience that the influencer engages with the product in everyday situations. She is an example of this. I guess the reason why she succeeds with Gisou is that she advertises the product in a unique way. Besides just advertising, she publishes many different stories and articles about herself in a personal blog. Therefore, her followers could catch up with her.




The first person I mentioned, Negin Mirsalehi has 5.6 million followers on Instagram. This time, I wanted to mention a Russian girl who is 22 years old, has 1.5 million followers Diana Korkunova. She is my age and I thought it would be nearer to my readers to know about her. She does not owe any own products but she is a great influencer in society. I have been following her for 5 years and never have I unfollowed her during these years.
I know many Russian celebrities and influencers and there have been times I followed a lot of them. However, most of their posts were related to product selling. Just an automatic advertisement without engagement and dedication. Thus, there are only a few people on my list now.
The reason I follow Diana is that she does not do promotions all the time. She rarely posts something related to advertising but most times she shows her routine, interest and hobbies to the audience which is more interesting. She is very sarcastic and charismatic.
Another thing I like her blog is that she explains, tells stories and answers questions both in English and Russian. She knows that there are many English speakers in her followers, therefore, it shows that she cares about them too. When she advertises a product, it is not a bunch of pictures at one time. She does in slowly and properly. I think that she only advertises those products she really tried and trusts.





Her name is Petra and she is a creator. Minimalist and stylist. I decided to mention her because sometimes too many words or too much information on the internet just annoys us really fast.
Although she is an influencer and although she has thousands of followers, she writes no caption in her posts. She does not publish her own stories and does not explain anything much thoroughly. Sometimes being a minimalist is healthy, in my opinion.
Her photos on Instagram are all about style and clothing. There is no such description of it, however, she mentions the name of brands on
her website. That is her way to advertise clothing brands. Nothing more or nothing less. People just see it, receive the information, get the hint of outfit and that is it. Recommended for stylish and minimalistic outfit lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment